This was a thrift store find that was saved by the ever-miraculous chalkboard spray paint. Adorable now. Not so adorable when originally found. Here's the how-to...
- Start with a floral arrangement that needs a bit of work. The 80s-style ribbon and the pastel paint on the black pot just didn't work.
- Remove the ribbon. Don't despair if the glue takes off some color. It will all be fixed soon!
- Protect the floral arrangement by covering it with a plastic bag. Just tuck it around the edges.
- Get out your spray can of chalkboard paint. Spray on a couple light coats of the spray paint.
- After the paint dries, grab your chalk. Write an inspirational word (as shown in the first photo), a number (as shown in the last photo), or the message of your choice.
- Place your fun and updated project in a spot where it makes you happy! :)
- Blog about it so we can see your amazing transformation!!