e all know that many junkers are fans of gears of all sizes. If you are a gear-head, this industrial chic lamp is for you! But wait! It's more than a lamp! In this post, you can see how you can use it as a resting spot for your cell phone while it charges. Here is how it was created...
STEP 1. Visit your local mechanic or even your own garage to see what fun auto parts you can find.
STEP 2. Haul home heavy (and I do mean heavy!) gears to your friendly welder (a handsome husband in my case) and ask "What can we make with these?"
- Try it in the living room with potted plants inserted into the gear centers.
- Place bowls into the center of the gears for serving snacks in the dining room.
- Contain paper clips in the office.
- Hold your keys in the entry.
- Nestle your glasses or other bedside needs.
- Serve as a spotlight for special objects you place on the gear shelves.
Industrial, chic, and functional! Get into gear!
For more Trash to Treasure makeovers, visit Kimm@Reinvented!
For DIY Day projects, visit Kimba@A Soft Place to Land!
Visit Gina@The Shabby Chic Cottage for Transformation Thursday ideas!