Well, the new year is kicking off to a great start! I've already taken on several tasks...
- The tree and xmas decorations have been put away.
- The vacuum cleaner was unclogged due to dog hair and pine needles (from said tree in #1).
- The utility closet was cleaned out and reorganized (does anyone really need that much speaker wire, old extension cords, and misc. whatnots?).
- In my effort to simplify, I've got a mountain of stuff that is ready to be donated
- The home office (which has not yet been show on the blog) is getting some sprucing up. I'll be sure to post as the process goes along!
- The kitchen got a good cleaning.
- The living room is in current disarray as I've been rearranging...it's been a long time for this room!
- New vintage pieces have made there way into the cottage...think storage! and medical!
- The blog got a new header and some new layout features (if you are viewing in a reader, click on over to check it all out!). It's still being tweaked here and there.
- Most importantly, I made a list of all the projects I'd like to do around the cottage. Not that they will all get done in 2011 (if they did, what would I do in 2012?), but the list helped me to get all my ideas somewhat organized.
GET YOUR 1ST 2011 PROJECTS READY FOR THE PARTY!
I'm sure y'all have projects planned or in the works. Am I right? Well, if so, I want to see them. In fact, we all want to see them!! Projects can be anything...DIY, craft, decorating, sewing, health, photography, repair, trash-to-treasure, organization, cleaning...whatever your first project of the year is!! So, starting on 1/11/11 (that's January 11, 2011), we'll be partying here at WW Cottage with the "2011 1st Project of the Year Party." Grab a button and spread the word!!
STARTING January 11, 2011
Linky opens: 1/11/11 (11:11 am cst)