Welcome to the Chalk Talk linky party!
There certainly is no shortage of chalkboard ideas out there, so I'm excited to see all the creative chalkboard projects you've created! If you need some inspiration, here are a few WhisperWood Cottage projects to get you started. Click on each photo to read more...
Now, on to the party!
DATES: Party is open April 16-30, 2011.
TO ENTER: Chalkboard posts only! Link up as many of your own new or old chalkboard related posts using the linky below. Posts can include chalkboard projects you've made, chalkboards you've used in decorating, chalkboards used for practical purposes, chalkboard related tips, etc. (If your post is deleted, please read the guidelines and re-link.)
ELIGIBILITY TO WIN OR BE FEATURED:
- Include the Chalk Talk party button in each linked post.
- Please also be a follower of WhisperWood Cottage.
PRIZE: 1 randomly drawn winner will be selected from the eligible posts to receive a trio of Americana Chalkboard Paint from DecoArt.
Here's the linky...
Remember, this party is only 1 of 4 celebrating the 1 year anniversary of The DIY Club. Check out the daily giveaways at The DIY Club site and link up to the other 3 parties hosted by my fellow DIY Club Gals...
- Delightfully Decoupaged: Link up your decoupage projects with Cheri@It's So Very Cheri
- All White Decor: Link up your projects involving white with Holly@504 Main
- Earthy Essentials: Link up your burlap, canvas, linen, and twine projects with Roeshel@The DIY Showoff