Ron's head 'bout spun around with excitement when he found the Krylon Rust Tough Rust Fix Converting Primer I had on hand. He was prepping to do some work on this vintage Honda Trail 70 mini bike we had picked up at a flea market a couple years ago. He had ordered some parts to spruce up the engine and was pumped to get started on doing a little revamp on the wheels.
We were also able to put our safety gear to use, too! Did you know there are different respirators for different kinds of projects? I didn't, but thank goodness the knowledgable Rockler representative did! We were prepared!
- Pair of mini bike wheels (ours is s 1971 Honda Trail 70)
- Tools for wheel and tire removal/replacement
- Sand blaster
- Black Diamond blasting grit
- Sand blasting mask & gloves
- Ear plugs
- Power Air Respirator from Rockler
- Paint Spray Respirator from Rockler
- Krylon Rust Tough Rust Fix Converting Primer
- Krylon Indoor/Outdoor Satin Black Spray Paint
THIS TUTORIAL CONTINUED AT...