- Oh My Mud!
- Just Add Water
- Ma? MA!
- Do you think she seen me?
- But Mom, I CANT wash it off, I'm exfoliating!
- Dad, I TOLD you the water is too shallow for water skiing!
- But I asked for salt on my White Castles.
- I didn't do it!
- Building the World's Largest Oreo Cookie Castle...takes strength and determination - and sometimes a life vest!
- I thought Mom said to "dig in the sand," not "wash my hands!"
- Mom, I know you said not to get sand anywhere, but it just jumped up at me.
"Just Add Water" made for the perfect post title, so thank you to one of my blog crushes, Tricia at Tricia Boutelle Photography! Tricia's photo talents put my attempts to shame, but it is work like hers that inspires me to learn more and more about photography.
This beach time adventure was part of a recent summer vacay. He had such fun pushing sand into big piles. And grand sand castles they were! He is also a fan of superheroes...especially Batman...and someone called Iron Man, I think. Don't quote me on that. I'm am not current on my superhero knowledge!