"Flea Market Transformations:"
Winning project will be featured in an upcoming issue of Cottages & Bungalows Magazine!
Link up March 4-18. Top contenders announced March 20. Winner announced March 21.
*Transformations may be of vintage or antique finds from flea markets, auctions, garage sales, thrift stores, occasional sales, Grandma's attic, the neighbor's basement, a roadside, a dumpster, etc.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Adaptability to any cottage style
- Budget friendliness
- Quality of the project/craftsmanship
- Quality of the photos (great tips at Donna's workshop series on point & shoot cameras)
- Entrant follows all party rules
RULES & POLICIES
Key rules for participation:
- Submitted entries must be relevant to the theme. You may link up as many relevant projects as you like.
- Projects must be your own work.
- You must include the linked party button in ALL linked project posts. Including the linked party button in your sidebar is also appreciated.
- Appreciated but not required: Please be a follower (via Linky Followers and/or Google Friend Connect) of WhisperWood Cottage.
- Posts must meet the rules above and be approved before appearing on the linky. Projects that do not follow the rules will not be approved for the linky party and will not be eligible for inclusion in the top contenders or as the winner of the magazine feature. If your project is not visible within 48 hours of linking, check rules 1-3 above. Relink once rules 1-3 are met.
- By linking up, you give WhisperWood Cottage permission to feature your project photos here on the blog.
- If you are the winner, you agree to provide Cottages & Bungalows Magazine with quality photos of your project in a timely manner for publication. Minimum size: 8"x10". Minimum dpi: 300.
- Party organizers reserve the right to modify the rules at any time without prior notification.
Here is the button you should include in your linked posts.
SUBMIT YOUR ENTRIES BY LINKING UP BELOW
Note: Thumbnails will not show right away. Posts must meet the rules above and be approved before appearing on the linky. Please see rules and policies above.