I know it's hotter than hot outside, but we are keeping it autumn cool here at WhisperWood Cottage. We are scouting for autumn-related home decor projects by talented bloggers like you to be featured in a fall issue of Cottages & Bungalows Magazine. Bloggers have linked up over 100 projects to The "Autumn Décor" Talent Scouting Party so far. Here are 14 crafty autumn pumpkin projects that I know you will love...
Aren't you loving these pumpkin projects?
Here are links to each...
- Mamie Jane's: Crochet Thread Pumpkin
- That's My Letter: Pumpkin Placecards
- That's My Letter: Jute Twin Covered Pumpkins
- Common Ground: Painted Pumpkins
- Worthing Court: Mod Napkin-Covered Pumpkins
- The Country Chic Cottage: No-Sew Sweater Pumpkins
- At The Picket Fence: Book Pages Pumpkin
- Recaptured Charm: Illuminated Dollar Store Pumpkins
- The Country Chic Cottage: Sweater Pumpkin Garland
- Social Salutations: Paint Chip Fall Garland
- The Painted Home: Pumpkin House Numbers
- The Fairfield House: Pumpkin Coach
- Cottage at the Crossroads: Polka-dot Pumpkin
- Bungalow: Burlap Pumpkin
GRAB A BUTTON!
GRAB A BUTTON!
Thank you to each of the 14 creative bloggers above! Please grab this special button reserved only for bloggers featured during The Talent Scouting Party events...
DO YOU HAVE YOUR OWN
AUTUMN DECOR TO SHOW OFF?
1 week left to link up!
The Talent Scouting Party @WhisperWood Cottage is scouting for talented bloggers who would like to be published in Cottages & Bungalows Magazine! Current Scouting Event: Autumn Décor! "Autumn Décor" means table top décor, entertaining, wreaths, door décor, fall mantels, etc. Projects can be newly or previously completed. If you have linked up projects to prior Talent Scouting Parties, you can link them up again as long as they fit with the current theme.
1 week left! Linky open through July 30!
Click here to check out the projects and/or link up your own for a chance to win a feature in Cottages & Bungalows Magazine!